When vacationing with us, you may want to bring back a Clearwater Beach souvenir to remember the great trip. Or maybe you’re looking for a gift to surprise family and friends with a fun gift. Here are some great places to buy Clearwater Beach Souvenirs starting with the classic dad comment “Bring me back some sand.”
Clearwater Beach Sand and Shells
Let’s start with the first question, is it legal to bring back sand from Clearwater Beach? I haven’t seen a specific ruling on this, but I believe the answer is no. It is not legal to bring sand back from the beach from the majority of coastal beaches in the United States. With that said, a very small amount of sand and shells is usually not a big deal for tourists to collect. Please check to make sure the shells do not have a live organism in them and aren’t a live organism itself such as starfish and sand dollars. You can also check the Clearwater Beach souvenir shops to find small containers of shells and sand that are already packaged and ready for purchase.
Clearwater Beach Souvenir Shops
- Palm Pavilion Gift Shoppe: 18 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Frenchy’s Off The Hook: 49 Baymont St, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop: 483 Mandalay Ave #108, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Maui Nix Surf Shop: 483 Mandalay Ave #101, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Celebrity of San Marco: 472 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Freaky Tiki Surf Shack: 458 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Surf Style – North Beach: 442 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- WAVES: 417 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Quality Gifts: 415 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Celebrity of Clearwater: 413 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Hideaway: 403 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Beach Bazaar: 401 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Blue Lagoon: 399 Mandalay Ave A, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Bouzouki Gifts & Clothiers I: 389 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Ron Jon Surf Shop: 377 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Wings Beachwear: 400 Poinsettia Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Marina Gift Souvenirs: 25 Causeway Blvd #9, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Beach Shoppe Pirate’s Pantry: 25 Causeway Blvd #106, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Pier 60: 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Surfing USA: 325 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Surf Style – South Beach (Biggest Store): 311 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Surf Style – South Beach II: 660 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Surf Style – South Beach III: 700 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
- Aloha on the Beach: 642 S Gulfview Blvd #2508, Clearwater, FL 33767
Fun Places to Shop Outside of Clearwater Beach
Enjoy the Clearwater community and support local vendors at The Market Marie, an outdoor marketplace. The Market Marie is located at 710 Court Street in Downtown Clearwater, Florida – at the intersection of Court & Myrtle. The Market Marie is open on the second Saturday of each month from 10 AM until 4 PM.
John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk is one of the best shopping areas in the Tampa Bay area. It’s a beautiful outdoor shopping area that offers many local shops, restaurants, and a full marina of cruises, fishing boats, rental boats, kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis, and more!
Just north of Clearwater Beach, you’ll find Dunedin, Florida. Located less than 30 minutes from Clearwater Beach, Dunedin is known for its delicious food paired with a relaxed, friendly small-town atmosphere. The downtown Dunedin area is filled with restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream shops, and fun little storefronts.
A little further north of Dunedin, Florida you’ll find the Greek Sponge docks in Tarpon Springs, Florida. The beautiful Greek village has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the United States. Enjoy a short trip to Tarpon Springs and experience delicious Greek food, quaint local shops, and walks down the sponge docks. You’ll find stores filled with amazing souvenirs including sponges, soups, clothing, cigars, artwork, and more!
Looking for a place to stay?
B&W Management, Inc. has been providing the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Rentals to satisfied visitors for over 34 years. We are a trusted local business and you always book directly with us with no extra fees which saves you money! Join us to enjoy Clearwater Beach, Florida’s most luxurious vacation rental condos located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
View Our Beachfront Condos Now