Clearwater Beach is a wonderful place for a fun and relaxing vacation. Whether you’re visiting Clearwater Beach for spring break or for a fun family vacation, you may be looking for the perfect place to grab a quick and delicious bite to eat and a cold drink. My favorite place to have a drink is on the balcony of one of the Clearwater Beach Vacation Rentals. While you can’t beat the gorgeous views from those beach front balconies, you will have to make your own snacks and cold drinks. So if you’re looking for someone else to make a drink for you, head to a nearby Clearwater Beach Happy Hour!
Clearwater Beach Happy Hour Restaurants
Beach Fire Beach Bar & Grille
608 Mandalay Bay, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 408-5200
- Monday: Happy Hour 12pm-7pm – discounted domestic drafts & bottles, well drinks & house wine! $6.99 Cheeseburger & fries!
- Tuesday: Happy Hour 12pm-7pm – discounted domestic drafts & bottles, well drinks & house wine! All day on Tuesdays – $1.50 Tacos: Shredded Beef, Grilled Chicken or Pulled Pork; $2.50 Grilled Mahi Mahi!
- Wednesday: Happy Hour 12pm-7pm – discounted domestic drafts & bottles, well drinks & house wine! $6.99 Mahi sandwich! WING WEDNESDAY: Whatever the temperature is on Clearwater Beach…that’s the price of our house Jerk Wing!
- Thursday: Happy Hour 12pm-7pm – discounted domestic drafts & bottles, well drinks & house wine! $6.99 Roasted Pit Turkey sandwich!
- Friday: Happy Hour 12pm-7pm – discounted domestic drafts & bottles, well drinks & house wine! Open Pit Beef sandwich & fries… just $8.99 all day!
- Saturday: FREE draft w/ any Burger all day! One Pound Jerk Wings & pitcher $17.50 all day! $5 Deep Eddy Tin Cups: Iced Tea, Lemonade, Ruby Grapefruit all day!
- Sunday: Get the party started with Bottomless Mimosas 11am-2pm! $8 Pitchers from 2pm-7pm! $5 Jumbie Punch All day! Jumbie Rum is an exotic rum from the Beautiful island of St Maarten.
Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar
10 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 446-2642
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 4pm-7pm!
“There’s no place like this place, anywhere near this place, so this must be the place!” Proud winner of: #1 Best Beach Bar, #2 Best Sunset Spot and #3 Best Grouper in the St. Pete/Clearwater area!
Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill
7 Rockaway Street, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 446-4844
Happy Hour: Monday through Friday, 4pm-7pm! $1.50 domestic draft beers, $1.75 imported draft beers, $5/$6 pitchers of beer and $2.75 well drinks.
Clear Sky Beachside Cafe
490 Mandalay Avenue, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 442-4684
Happy Hour: 3pm-6:30pm with specials on pizzas, bruschettas and flatbreads!
Famous Bloody Mary Bar Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays until 1:00pm!
Cooters Restaurant & Bar
423 Poinsettia Ave, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 462-2668
Happy Hour: 3pm – 6pm.
Monday – Friday: $0.50 wings, shrimp and oyster. $0.99 Bud Light and Miller Lite.
Saturday & Sunday: $50 wings, shrimp, oysters. $1.50 draft beers.
Island Way Grill
20 Island Way, Clearater, Florida – (727) 461-6617
Happy Hour: 3pm-5:30pm every day! $2 domestic beers. $3 imported beers, well cocktails and glasses of wine. $4 martinis, manhattans and glasses of sangria!
Voted Clearwater’s #1 Sunday Brunch! Every Sunday from 10am-1:30pm!
37 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 210-1313
Happy Hour: 3pm-6pm every day! 1/2 off wine, well drinks and draft beers!
Salty’s Island Bar & Grille
437 S. Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater Beach, Florida – (727) 216-8085
Happy Hour: 8:30am – 8pm and 10pm – close every day!
Where’s your favorite Clearwater Beach Happy Hour?
Looking for a place to stay?
B&W Management, Inc. has been providing the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Rentals to satisfied visitors for over 34 years. We are a trusted local business and you always book directly with us with no extra fees which saves you money! Join us to enjoy Clearwater Beach, Florida’s most luxurious vacation rental condos located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
View Our Beachfront Condos Now