A Clearwater Beach vacation is a great way to celebrate the 4th of July! Here’s all the information for a great July 4th celebration, including where to watch Clearwater Beach Fireworks.
Clearwater Beach Fireworks – July 4th, 2023
The Clearwater Beach fireworks for the 4th of July (2023) will not be on the beach. The July 4th fireworks will occur at the Clearwater Celebrates America event at “The Sound” at Coachman Park in downtown Clearwater. Don’t worry. These fireworks can be seen from both downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Beach.
The Clearwater Celebrates America event is in downtown Clearwater on July 4, 2023. The event features a classic car show, family-friendly games, fun street entertainment, a farmers market, and fireworks that night! These fireworks will be the largest fireworks display in Clearwater’s history and feature live music from The Florida Orchestra. To attend the fireworks show at “The Sound” in Coachman Park, you’ll need tickets – the tickets are FREE, but you need to reserve a spot here.
Fireworks Views from Clearwater Beach
The 4th of July fireworks may be viewed from multiple places on Clearwater Beach. The general area to look for fireworks is walking to the island’s east side and towards downtown Clearwater. The fireworks will take place over the Intracoastal water between downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Beach.
Here are some great viewing locations. These areas may be busy or blocked off, so please allow time to check a location before the fireworks to see if it is available.
- If you’re staying at Surfside Condos, the fireworks may be viewable from the upper floors on the backside of the building (elevator and stairs side).
- Waterside at Somerset Street and Bay Esplanade
- Waterside at Clearwater Beach Library & Recreation Complex – 69 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Waterside at 51 Baymont Street, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Vue 360 Rooftop Bar (Courtyard by Marriott Clearwater Beach)
- Rooftop of North Beach Parking Plaza – 490Poinsettia Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Papaya Street Plaza – 175 Papaya Street, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Parking lot next door to Frenchy’s Seafood Company – 419 E Shore Drive, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- Bait House and surrounding area – 45 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
Looking for a place to stay?
B&W Management, Inc. has been providing the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Rentals to satisfied visitors for over 34 years. We are a trusted local business and you always book directly with us with no extra fees which saves you money! Join us to enjoy Clearwater Beach, Florida’s most luxurious vacation rental condos located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
View Our Beachfront Condos Now