Clearwater Beach is an award-winning location for fun family vacations. It’s packed full of soft white sand, great restaurants, spectacular sunsets and amazing views all around the area! Here are some places to go and things to do to experience the best Clearwater Beach views.
Clearwater Beach Beachfront Condos and Hotels
Beachfront condos on Clearwater Beach provide beautiful views and privacy! Relax on a private balcony overlooking the beach in these wonderful condominiums and hotels.
- The Villas of Clearwater Beach: located on north Clearwater Beach
- Surfside Condominiums: located on north Clearwater Beach
- Sandpearl Resort: located just a few blocks north of Pier 60
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa: located next door to Pier 60
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach & Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort: located on South Clearwater Beach
- Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa: located on South Clearwater Beach
- Opal Sands Resort: located on South Clearwater Beach
- Edge Hotel: not a beachfront hotel, but has an amazing infinity pool overlooking Clearwater Pass and the Gulf of Mexico
Clearwater Beach Restaurants with Great Views
Pair a delicious meal with beautiful views at these Clearwater Beach restaurants!
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar: located touching the sand on north Clearwater Beach
- Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill: located touching the sand on north Clearwater Beach
- Jimmy’s Crows Nest: open-air bar with light food located on the 10th floor of Pier House 60 Hotel
- Sea-Guini: located inside Opal Sands Resort
- Jimmy’s Fish House & Iguana Bar: located on the water’s edge of Clearwater Pass
- Shephard’s Ocean Flame: located on the water’s edge of Clearwater Pass
Clearwater Beach Views Worth Walking To
If you’re wanting to exercise while on vacation, talk a walk to some truly stunning areas. Walking anywhere on the beach is beautiful, especially if you walk north to Caladesi Island State Park.
- Walk to Caladesi Island
- Walk across Golf Boulevard towards Sand Key: crossing over Clearwater Pass
- Walk across Clearwater Memorial Causeway: beautiful views of Clearwater Beach from the top of the bridge
Clearwater Beach Views from the Water
The beauty of Clearwater Beach can also be seen by water!
- StarLite Majesty Dinner Cruise
- Kai Lani Catamaran
- Little Toot Dolphin Adventure
- Captain Memo’s Pirate Cruise
- Schooner Clearwater
Clearwater Beach Views from the Air
View this post on Instagram
Explore the beauty of Clearwater Beach by land, sea or air!
- Chute Em Up Parasail: combine views on the water with views from the air!
- Sky Surfing Aviation: fly across the beach in an open air Trike / Delta-wing aircraft
- Helicopter and Small Airplane Tours: add champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to your flight for a romantic Clearwater Beach date night
Looking for a place to stay?
B&W Management, Inc. has been providing the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Rentals to satisfied visitors for over 34 years. We are a trusted local business and you always book directly with us with no extra fees which saves you money! Join us to enjoy Clearwater Beach, Florida’s most luxurious vacation rental condos located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
View Our Beachfront Condos Now