Not only is the Super Bowl LV being hosted at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida but we officially know The Tampa Bay Buccanneers will be battling it out with the Kansas City Chiefs for The Vince Lombardi Trophy. Come celebrate the 2021 Super Bowl LV in the beautiful Clearwater Beach, just a short drive from Raymond James Stadium!
Where To Stay for the 2021 Super Bowl LV
If you’re looking for a place to stay, look no further than BeachResortCondos.com! We still have a few beachfront condos available for the 2021 Super Bowl, check out the available condos now! These condos are a perfect place to be to celebrate the Super Bowl. Enjoy the beautiful beach with private balcony views during the day, a heated swimming pool, and a full kitchen makes it easy to cook your favorite Super Bowl snacks.
Looking to go out to watch the game? No problem! There are many great restaurants and sports bars hosting Super Bowl watch parties just steps away from the condos some on Clearwater Beach. They’re close by and convenient to get to with a short walk, meaning no parking issues and you can safely walk home if you end up having one too many drinks.
You can also easily find your way to Raymond James Stadium directly from the condos on Clearwater Beach. Raymond James Stadium is just over 30 minutes from Clearwater Beach (without traffic).
Directions to Raymond James Stadium for the 2021 Super Bowl
Click here for directions from Google Maps.
- When leaving the condo, make a right onto Mandalay Ave and head to the Clearwater Beach roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Causeway Boulevard / Clearwater Memorial Causeway.
- Continue straight on that road (even as it changes names) all the way across Tampa Bay.
- As you approach the Tampa International Airport, keep right at the exit and follow the signs for FL-60 E / FL-616 / Spruce St / Tampa Int‘l Airport and merge onto FL-60 E.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 1B for Spruce St toward Raymond James Stadium.
- Continue on W Spruce Street. Take W Boy Scout Boulevard to US-92 E.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-92 E.
Turn right at Steinbrenner Drive (into the parking lot of Raymond James Stadium).
Clearwater Beach – Things To Do (other than the 2021 Super Bowl)
Clearwater Beach has a ton of wonderful family-friendly activities. So if football isn’t your thing, don’t worry there’s plenty more to do.
- Spend some time on the beautiful beach
- Pier 60
- Walk to Caladesi Island
- Go Sailing
- Visit Winter the Dolphin at the Clearwater Aquarium
- Embrace your inner Buccaneer on Captain Memo’s Pirate Ship
- Watch Dolphins play in the wake of Little Toot
- Enjoy the day fishing
- Paddleboarding and kayaking around Clearwater Beach
- Golf courses in the Clearwater Beach area
- And if you get caught in some rain, don’t worry there are some great rainy day adventures too!
Looking for a place to stay?
B&W Management, Inc. has been providing the best Clearwater Beach Vacation Rentals to satisfied visitors for over 34 years. We are a trusted local business and you always book directly with us with no extra fees which saves you money! Join us to enjoy Clearwater Beach, Florida’s most luxurious vacation rental condos located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
View Our Beachfront Condos Now